against me tickets are $25.

as much as i'd love to see this at the Church, I think they'll sell a lot more than they hold, but i'd settle for the TLA (or Filmore, whatever), definitely hate the Factory

you'll never see them play the Church again...

although i think the Ballroom is a better option altogether...

But they've grown past R5 shows, and that sucks...

I think they are too big for the Ballroom also. I saw them there with the Blood Brothers in 2004 and it was pretty full back then. The Electric Factory is probably the only option for AM! in Philly these days.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Frank Sinatra...which beats seeing Against Me! for free in a small room any day of the week.

im so jelous (not being facetious)

Don't be too jealous. He was awesome, but he was really old by then (I think it was 93-94). He needed a teleprompter for the lyrics and he closed with New York, New York, which he butchered. He was totally wasted. A buddy of mine worked at the venue and got his autograph on a napkin and he signed it "Frank Sinartar."

you'll never see them play the Church again...

although i think the Ballroom is a better option altogether...

But they've grown past R5 shows, and that sucks...

I think they are too big for the Ballroom also. I saw them there with the Blood Brothers in 2004 and it was pretty full back then. The Electric Factory is probably the only option for AM! in Philly these days.

of course they're too big for the Ballroom, but it is still a bigger option than the church and a better option than the Factory...

i was at the 2004 show there... It was pretty fucking amazing...