Want: T&N Records and Mute Math!?

element101

yea that might help! haha sorry.

To make it easy because i dont have a full catalog on my vinyl

I've the the full Mxpx collection, Strongarm, Ninety Pound Wuss, mewithoutYou, Blenderhead, and others.

I'm mainly looking for anything from current artist as well as past artist minus the ones listed. Test Presses are a plus but i dont have the finances to pay for that kind of stuff right now.

Mainly this is what i want.

Further Seems Forever/238 split on Red (100)

Further seems forever -the moon is down. black, clear

Joy Electric

Zao

Callabretto 13

Plankeye

underoath

Ghoti Hook

Living Sacrifice (i have everything released on black, so im just looking for the colored for them.

Pedro the Lion (1995-1999)

Slick Shoes (im also sure they've never released any vinyl but i've heard people claim it exist.

Stretch arm Strong

Dogwood

and pretty much any other T&N artist!

Also does anyone know where i can find an easy site to catalog my vinyl for public view?

• [*:prh5j31y]Are you interested in Starflyer 59? I have the Last Laurel, and Everybody Makes Mistakes w/ bonus 7", except the cover is pretty beat up. I can send you a picture if you want.
    [*:prh5j31y]Pedro the Lion only released Whole on Tooth & Nail.
    [*:prh5j31y]Zambooie.com has a lot of Tooth & Nail vinyl.
    [*:prh5j31y]You should definitely post pictures of your completed collections in the collection thread on the main board. I really want to see the MxPx one in particular.
    [*:prh5j31y]Good luck. Label collections are an ambitious project.

]

• [*:tsf6b7rc]Are you interested in Starflyer 59? I have the Last Laurel, and Everybody Makes Mistakes w/ bonus 7", except the cover is pretty beat up. I can send you a picture if you want.
    [*:tsf6b7rc]Pedro the Lion only released Whole on Tooth & Nail.
    [*:tsf6b7rc]Zambooie.com has a lot of Tooth & Nail vinyl.
    [*:tsf6b7rc]You should definitely post pictures of your completed collections in the collection thread on the main board. I really want to see the MxPx one in particular.
    [*:tsf6b7rc]Good luck. Label collections are an ambitious project.

]

It's a crazy project! I've worked hard as hell to find what i've found so far. the mxpx 1st pressing 7 inches weren't hard to find just crazy expensive and hard to find a record more than 10 years old and still in mint condition! The hard stuff seems to be the stuff that so limited that no one wants to give away.

I'd love pics of the starflyer stuff though!

And i'll definetly have some pictures of the collection soon.

I've nevr been as "anal" as alot of people are so i'm just now cataloging them.

I am attempting this too.

I am getting close.

Except I haven't begun to start on MxPx, I have a couple of their LPs but have yet to touch 7"s.

I ended up getting lucky and buying alot of my mxpx stuff in a full vinyl lot on ebay.

Are you the one who put out the How to start a fire lp?

I noticed their based out of cincy (i lived there not to long ago!).

If so thanks for releasing that junk! defeintly a great record and my favorite from the fsf clan.

if only i could get a test pressing! ;)

I'll keep my eyes open over here in Seattle for you and if I see any good deals, I'll pick them up for you. Some of this stuff sits around forever since it was a local label, but yes, the time has gone by and anything this old will be tough to come across...Best of luck, will be cool if this collection is ever completed :)

thank you! its much appreciated! honestly if you can find something let me know! I've actually not been worrying about the newer stuff expecially if it's notlimited. I've been worrying about the harder to find older stuff which i've gotten alot of. So im stoked!

I honestly haven't seen a full label collection by a fan, not being someone who works for the label expecially one that has so many releases. So needless to say it should be fun! :)

Are you the one who put out the How to start a fire lp?

I noticed their based out of cincy (i lived there not to long ago!).

If so thanks for releasing that junk! defeintly a great record and my favorite from the fsf clan.

if only i could get a test pressing! ;)

I did put out the FSF.

I will be putting test presses up for sale on the site in the next month or so. So keep your eyes peeled.

Geezfools,

I have got into contact with T&N about vinyl.

They have nothing except what is on their site and personal copies they don't want to get rid of.

the worst thing about this label is that it seems to be ignored by alot of people. So I have never seen a "complete" or even close vinyl discography. There's a few close ones but their missing so much. Stuff that i have isnt even listed on alot of them.

So Without speaking to someone affiliated with T&N or someone from the bands it's kind of hard to know whats been pressed on vinyl and what hasn't. On that note though, I've heard Dogwood released a split with Hangnail and single 7" But i've never seens such things so who knows!?

the worst thing about this label is that it seems to be ignored by alot of people. So I have never seen a "complete" or even close vinyl discography. There's a few close ones but their missing so much. Stuff that i have isnt even listed on alot of them.

So Without speaking to someone affiliated with T&N or someone from the bands it's kind of hard to know whats been pressed on vinyl and what hasn't. On that note though, I've heard Dogwood released a split with Hangnail and single 7" But i've never seens such things so who knows!?

I have never seen of either of those and I have been listening and following Tooth & Nail since like 98. My dad got me into it. He has probably a 75-80% complete Tooth & Nail CD collection.

Pretty sure Dogwood doesn't have any vinyl.

Don't forget about twothirtyeight. They are definitely hard to find, I wish I could get a copy of regulate the chemicals.

Do you have all the mxpx variations? I'm pretty curious to see what all you have. I've got everything they released minus maybe a couple colors cause there's no real good pressing info.

I think two people are trying fearless collections, which should be really good.

Also, have you tried to get in touch with anyone at tooth and nail? Never hurts to ask and you'd be surprised at what a few emails can do, I'll keep my eyes open for sure :)

Yeah im one of the 2 going for a fearless collection. Marc? is the other.

Someone posted a complete snuffy smile collection, and i think someone posted a Its Alive collection. I think jhamm212 had a solid No Idea collection (1 of each) but apparently he scammed a bunch of people recently so i doubt we will hear from him again.

But anyways, there are a few of us that are working on label collections.

Good luck and i would love to see pics.