Gray New Lexicon?

it´s the same color as the first white Godamnit or the white Minor Threat OOS reissue. All those records were pressed in the Czech Republic by GZ media. Their white vinyl is never a pure white, it´s always more a greyish white.

My New Lexicon looks just the same.

I have both of those records....I'll have to do a comparison.

it´s the same color as the first white Godamnit or the white Minor Threat OOS reissue. All those records were pressed in the Czech Republic by GZ media. Their white vinyl is never a pure white, it´s always more a greyish white.

My New Lexicon looks just the same.

added to the list of reasons why GZ/pirates press/record pressing are shitty

356. their white looks pale and gray

No OSHA standards.

Doesn't it freak you out that you cannot MAKE the raw PVC vinyl that records out of in the USA? The EPA will not allow it. Neither can you manufacture soft-vinyl, like the material dolls and things are made of. Too toxic. Of course PVC is more stable than the soft stuff.

-- Any pressing info on this LP? I want to score a pretty color some day, becasue I particularly like the songs... and am wondering what colors are out there. I'd like to believe there is a standard translucent blue for some reason.

-- Any pressing info on this LP? I want to score a pretty color some day, becasue I particularly like the songs... and am wondering what colors are out there. I'd like to believe there is a standard translucent blue for some reason.

1st press: 21 tests, 120 blue/green swirl vinyl (friends press), 270 black, 1180 white (pale greyish off-white, haha)

2nd press: 525 clear green, 1030 clear blue

there is pressing info on this, but i'm too lazy to look it up.. but to partially ease your wondering mind, there is tranaslucent blue - in the VC store too I believe.

but the green (also there) is more limitedz.