Gaslight Anthem coffee mugs

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

just a quick warning that I will be posting Gaslight Anthem coffee mugs today. Picked them up yesterday and they look great. Will have photos, too.

man, just call em limited and watch them go for $145 on ebay.

yeah Virgil, just hand number them!

Noooo, stop the madness! Someone is already going to pay $40 for a signed Gaslight 8x10 on ebay. Seriously people!

Anyway, Virgil, I'm pretty excited about these. Will we be able to buy two? I'm getting one for the gf but I want one for me, too!

Guest Admin

I will have more info soon, seabron is currently taking photos of the mugs and all the lawrence arms deluxe items which also turned out incredibly well. We made 200 mugs and a percentage of those are going to the band.

I have no problem with people ordering multiples. If I have to, I could repress them, but I will only do so if they sell out like super fast.

the price will more than likely be $5.99. Just waiting on an invoice from the vendor. thanks.

I will have more info soon, seabron is currently taking photos of the mugs and all the lawrence arms deluxe items which also turned out incredibly well. We made 200 mugs and a percentage of those are going to the band.

I have no problem with people ordering multiples. If I have to, I could repress them, but I will only do so if they sell out like super fast.

the price will more than likely be $5.99. Just waiting on an invoice from the vendor. thanks.

Yay Larry Arms sets! It's going to be like Christmas in August at my apt. in a few days. Only I bought myself all the presents ::)

Also, if people actually attempt to treat the coffee mugs like some sort of limited collectible (flippable) thing, that would just be too much.