PO now : Hot Water Music - Feel the Void

• 3 months later...

On 11/13/2021 at 4:14 PM, phelansegur said:

Interestingly, the Equal Visions version has two more songs listed than the End Hits Records one. Bred to Weather and Drawn. I am curious to see if this will prove to be correct.

Unfortunately, Equal Visions is a con-job operation and it looks like you and I both were taken by their false advertising.  When I bought the CD I sent a carefully worded email (2x) stating that I only wanted the cd IF THE 2 TRACKS WERE in fact on this CD version and to cancel the order if not.  They never replied to either of my 2 emails, but they changed their website to NOT include the 2 tracks! then they still shipped and billed the order charging over $6 for USA shipping. Luckily I saved the page as proof and it's still on the wayback machine for backup. I will make sure anyone buying from them knows what type of classless act they are dealing with.  I returned the disc COD and disputed the transaction with my CC company.  We can both play that game...  

On 5/21/2024 at 6:22 PM, nordenlight24 said:

Unfortunately, Equal Visions is a con-job operation and it looks like you and I both were taken by their false advertising.  When I bought the CD I sent a carefully worded email (2x) stating that I only wanted the cd IF THE 2 TRACKS WERE in fact on this CD version and to cancel the order if not.  They never replied to either of my 2 emails, but they changed their website to NOT include the 2 tracks! then they still shipped and billed the order charging over $6 for USA shipping. Luckily I saved the page as proof and it's still on the wayback machine for backup. I will make sure anyone buying from them knows what type of classless act they are dealing with.  I returned the disc COD and disputed the transaction with my CC company.  We can both play that game...  

take this shit over to boards.cdcollective.com geez