Would you like to write for a vinyl blog?

I am currently looking for 2 or 3 contributors for www.limitededitionvinyl.com.

This is volunteer, no pay, no perks (maybe a few free records here and there, maybe) and doesn't really have any requirements.

I need someone who is interested in and follow small labels and limited run vinyl, the type of music is NOT important, would like to get someone into metal/punk/pop punk/rap or another genre I don't follow or really post on.

I am hoping to find someone interested in writing at least 1 post a week, up to 7 a week if you want. If you get bored and don't wanna do it anymore, ok so be it, no worries, i'm pretty laid back.

It would work like this, you get in touch with me via email, tell me what music you like, a little bit about yourself and your collecting habits, if you have any current blogs, if I think you would be a good fit I reply, you signup for an account, I set your rights so you can log in and create posts. I would still need to publish them for you, but you can write them.

If your interested please contact me at [email protected]

My name is Joel, hope to hear from someone!

exactly what kind of posts are you looking for? reviews, random thoughts, pictures, etc.

Reviews on limited records, not even reviews really, if you ever read this site, more of the same type of posts. News, pointing people out to good limited edition stuff so they can buy it when it's still for sale, not on ebay.

Just started getting back to people today, you have not been denied.