PO: Armor for Sleep - Dream to Make Believe

18 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

Has anyone made it out to their shows? I have a VIP pass for an upcoming show and there's apparently supposed to be an exclusive variant, but I'm not seeing anything on discogs about it... unless it's that green in white. Haven't seen that variant pop up before

I saw them in Harrisburg.  They had the record, but I just glanced at the merch for a second.  I peeked at the hype sticker and I swear it said ‘green shimmer’, but I may be wrong.  I figured it would be on Discogs by now.

6 hours ago, fuckinandsuckinandtouchin said:

I saw them in Harrisburg.  They had the record, but I just glanced at the merch for a second.  I peeked at the hype sticker and I swear it said ‘green shimmer’, but I may be wrong.  I figured it would be on Discogs by now.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I did a bit of digging and apparently they had a VIP exclusive "champagne" variant of WTDWYAD,.. but there's only one up for sale on eBay. The entry is on Discogs but it's never been sold on there and only ten people claim to own it. It would be pretty cool if this was equally limited.