FS: Mylene Sheath, Slyvinyl, Test Presses

DGDTheAwfulWaffle

Looking to unload some records to a good home, I have a decent collection of Mylene Sheath test presses and variants, same can be said for Slyvinyl. I'm looking to make some home improvements, so now seems a good a time as any. 

Please feel free to shoot a PM with any questions, reasonable offers please. 

Check it!

https://www.discogs.com/user/smperry1989/collection

Absolutely beautiful set of TMS records from! Browsing your collection reminds me times of their new releases and pre-order parties on web forum in the middle of the night (my time).. great memories! I see some of the records for the first time. Having most of them, still glad to see unique test presses. Wish you had "They, The Undeserving " TP from the 1st press.

Bump!

If that swamp splatter Tertia is still around in a few months I might make an offer. Regretted letting that one go a long time ago.

Side note: were you in the local band awful waffle in LA back in the day? If so, our teenage selfs totally played a show together way back when!

1 hour ago, DGDTheAwfulWaffle said:

No worries, I'll keep it to the side if you are interested in the future. Wish I could say I played in a band, but nah, not me sir.

Right on!

I saw you were from Louisiana and back in like 03-04 there was a local punk band called awful waffle lol 

On 9/11/2023 at 4:56 PM, DGDTheAwfulWaffle said:

Buuuump! Just sold Jakob Solace - Test press /5. Nothing in my collection is off limits, shoot me an offer people. 

Oh snap, that was me on Discogs! When you messaged back saying you were after TMS tests I was like "I need to connect him with the dude on VC". Too funny.

I've got the Dust Moth - Dragon Mouth test pressing if you're in need.