Dark Knight pic disc

that is boss.

we will get some

only in store, or online too?

Yup, these will be on online too. The street date is 8/19 so I assume they would be up by then.

so is the hot topic one for $11.99 the 2xLP picture disk? why are the ones at other stores around $32?

11.99 at hot topic for the pic disc. the other is a 2xLP i guess for $32

Not really feeling the pic disc. seems like it could have been alot cooler. the 2xlp looks nice but there is no reason for me to get that. plus 32 bucks is way to much for an OST.

so is the hot topic one for $11.99 the 2xLP picture disk? why are the ones at other stores around $32?

Not really feeling the pic disc. seems like it could have been alot cooler. the 2xlp looks nice but there is no reason for me to get that. plus 32 bucks is way to much for an OST.

What the hell else would you want on it?

Its got a close up of the joker and batman on it...

Eh, I'm actually pretty upset they didn't do more with Two Face, there are several important parts of the character that weren't in the movie, but Joker got all that screen time.

As he should have. Heath Ledger was amazing. Two face was ok but that movie was all about the Joker. The best parts of the movie all involved him. The image of the joker is way more iconic and i think fits better on this disc.

Well for one, i don't think my Batman boner is as big as yours (and most other people on VC for that matter). I liked the movie and all but don't feel the need to get the soundtrack.

But with all the amazing visuals through out the movie it seems like they could of gotten something more stellar. But thats just my opinion and it looks like im the only one that thinks that way so whatever. just voicing my opinion.

Well for one, i don't think my Batman boner is as big as yours (and most other people on VC for that matter). I liked the movie and all but don't feel the need to get the soundtrack.

But with all the amazing visuals through out the movie it seems like they could of gotten something more stellar. But thats just my opinion and it looks like im the only one that thinks that way so whatever. just voicing my opinion.

Well not sure how me saying whats on it gives me a boner for Batman. Im not a huge Batman fan but this movie is amazing. Its more of just a collector piece than something to actually listen to. I doubt Id ever actually listen to it. I just think it looks cool and most people who buy this probably wont even own a turntable. I thought the images they picked for this look great.

Well not sure how me saying whats on it gives me a boner for Batman. Im not a huge Batman fan but this movie is amazing. Its more of just a collector piece than something to actually listen to. I doubt Id ever actually listen to it. I just think it looks cool and most people who buy this probably wont even own a turntable. I thought the images they picked for this look great.

Sorry I'm not trying to single you out, but its a broad statement about VC and their love for this movie. I just figured you probably fit into that segment.

and i think it looks good but not good enough to buy it.

• 2 weeks later...