Ruth Ruth vinyl

tim

i think it did get released on vinyl, although deep elm's site just says cdep.

all i have by them on vinyl is Brainiac / Love Potion No. 10 7-Inch (DER-357) on pink marble.

now i want it. 'the little death' is my favorite release of theirs, wish they had made a full length on deep elm! it'd probably have been as good as the ep.

actually, a little googling.

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Death-Ruth/dp/B000001ISO/ref=ntt_mus_ep_wlb_oe_lp/105-1561086-8866845

even better

http://www1.gemm.com/item/RUTH--RUTH/LITTLE--DEATH--6--SONG--10/GML4117343/

Wow that GEMM site is pretty definite about it. This might be attainable after all. Someday I need to get the Brainiac 7" too. Ruth Ruth may not have recorded a full length for Epitaph or Deep Elm, but they have released albums since then. The mp3s on their site don't sound quite as good though. The Little Death is excellent. I wish it was easier to find even their mp3s to get a better sampling.

On the Deep Elm site you can order the Brainiac 7" - there they also sell the test presses for $14.99. I have the 10" and I love it. (I have a second one if you want but the Gemm offer will probably be better especially in terms of shipping charges.)

Does anybody know whether Laughing Gallery was ever released on vinyl? I checked the usual places (amazon, ebay, gemm) but never came up with anything. I've put it on my suggestion list for the coop.

Does anybody own a copy (or seen a copy) of Ruth Ruth's "The Little Death" on 10" vinyl? This was a co-release by Epitaph and Deep Elm. I'm sure once upon a time I saw this vinyl listed on Deep Elm's website. I can't seem to find any confirmation that it ever existed.
i sold one that was a 7" on black about 5 or 6 months ago.

Does anybody own a copy (or seen a copy) of Ruth Ruth's "The Little Death" on 10" vinyl? This was a co-release by Epitaph and Deep Elm. I'm sure once upon a time I saw this vinyl listed on Deep Elm's website. I can't seem to find any confirmation that it ever existed.

Was that really the whole ep on 7" (can't believe that fitted)? I know that Jerome was released as a single (I think with Julia, You Have No Heartbeat as b-side). The cover looked pretty much the same - same design, just the title changed. Maybe it was this.

I was the one who bought this. I was under the impression it was the whole EP but you never cleared it up for me. It's 2 songs from the EP.