ryanwood

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball
god damn

30 bucks for 1 prop and 1 nofx

yeah, man. pretty ridiculous. and i thought hydrahead was bad.

eh, it is what it is

beats the alternative after they sell out

yeah, man. pretty ridiculous. and i thought hydrahead was bad.

eh, it is what it is

beats the alternative after they sell out

It's a little pricey but I know they ship fast and securely, I've never had an issue with Fat. And the NOFX is a double LP (which is part of the increased cost).

Plus, at least when I pay $17 for a Fat LP I know they'll be cover art.

i already placed an order for the NOFX lp, and i dont feel like ordering the prop LP. anyone have an extra they want to trade?

I did the same thing, except ordered Prop first, and I ended up just doing a second order for NOFX. Hopefully they'll respond to my email and combine the two.

I did the same thing with the first MFATGG 7" and Lagwagons Duh.

Pay was able to combine the two but I don't think they refunded anything on shipping. It's a little harder when they're shipping out 2,000 as opposed to 50, but they're usually pretty good on keeping up with that stuff.

ordered. got one of these and finally bought a Good Riddance "Symptoms..." LP which they say they still have on grey vinyl. how does fat work ive never ordered from them.. there were no options or comments box so do they just send you it on color if they have it?

Yes. Although I've had them screw up and send me black a couple of times. I sent an e-mail asking if they were out even though the site said they weren't and they replaced it with a color one.

Yes. Although I've had them screw up and send me black a couple of times. I sent an e-mail asking if they were out even though the site said they weren't and they replaced it with a color one.

Yeah, I ordered the Real Mckenzies "Oot and Aboot" LP when it said there were green copies and I got black.