EBAY Sellers

impact

I think the highest dollar amount was around $250 for White Stripes "White Blood Cells" Red Vinyl on Sympathy. Highest number of watchers is somewhere in the 30's. I tend to get these auctions with a ton of watchers that end up not going for very much. It's baffling. I've done a bunch of stuff like paying $1.99 each for two copies of the Evergreen 12" and selling them both for $80+. I do stuff like that all the time. Half of the stuff in my ebay auctions was bought for $1.99 or $2.99 and frequently goes for 5 to 20 times that

I think the highest dollar amount was around $250 for White Stripes "White Blood Cells" Red Vinyl on Sympathy. Highest number of watchers is somewhere in the 30's. I tend to get these auctions with a ton of watchers that end up not going for very much. It's baffling. I've done a bunch of stuff like paying $1.99 each for two copies of the Evergreen 12" and selling them both for $80+. I do stuff like that all the time. Half of the stuff in my ebay auctions was bought for $1.99 or $2.99 and frequently goes for 5 to 20 times that

Where do you find them for so cheap?

• 1 month later...

i think i had 80 some watchers on a few records. mostly old 80s punk.

i sold a misfits record for 600 bucks. sold an original project x with zine for 350. a couple of mirah LPs for 150~ each. a turning point 7" for almost 200. just sold a radon LP with the live lp for 140 last week.

currently i have a replacements 2xLP for 177 bucks and counting.