bent packaging / sleeves

kevtv

the last couple records i have gotten, a couple have been noticeably bent, and it's not the packaging because other records in the same box were ok.

i don't know where i'm going with this, just kinda sucks to get a record that looks like it was ran over then thrown in a box. vinyl plays ok, but perfectionist me isn't a big fan of having sleeves all creased up.

something i found out the other day is that the next three weeks will suck for usps. this is when A LOT of people take vacations. so they bring in all those people who do temp usps work. i've had a lot of problems the last week or so and mentioned it to a clerk, and they said its not unusual in the last few weeks of the summer.

something i found out the other day is that the next three weeks will suck for usps. this is when A LOT of people take vacations. so they bring in all those people who do temp usps work. i've had a lot of problems the last week or so and mentioned it to a clerk, and they said its not unusual in the last few weeks of the summer.

That makes sense. Ive never gotten any fucked up packages before and Ive gotten 2 in the last few weeks. Big creases in the LP boxes and the records inside were extremely warped.

As the guy who packs up 95% of what is shipped out of VC since late february, I can assure you I pack every package the same way. I collect vinyl too so I know how frustrating it is when things get ruined in the mail. Bums me out to hear this. My last day at VC was today because I going to school for a while but I will be back early next year. I hope that no more end up this way.

Justin

www.recordnerd.com/lists/hackman

As the guy who packs up 95% of what is shipped out of VC since late february, I can assure you I pack every package the same way. I collect vinyl too so I know how frustrating it is when things get ruined in the mail. Bums me out to hear this. My last day at VC was today because I going to school for a while but I will be back early next year. I hope that no more end up this way.

Justin

www.recordnerd.com/lists/hackman

Good luck at school man, I am sure everyone here appreciated your hard work this year!,

I think people were talking about records in general not VC records. Just for the (no pun intended) record

Yu, you need to post your record list somewhere.. you seem to be up on/buy a lot of records. I'd like to check out your collection!

i will kouka.

many boardies here told me for make my own one but i just nearly to complete it.

anyway,i have ~60 records in my the states based pals's hand except many people at here.

i think i will upload it at deadformat....

:)