new me first lp....

flood

so your saying if i ordered 100 copies of american paradox i would get one?

i would be very curious to see how many blue copies you actually got if you ordered 100.

None that I'm aware of. I think Pat said they actually went through and opened all the American Paradox LP's eventually to check color. But that doesn't mean they don't still have me.

Cue 10 kids ordering this with a follow up e-mail begging for a blue copy. You're welcome Pat!

i would be very curious to see how many blue copies you actually got if you ordered 100.

None that I'm aware of. I think Pat said they actually went through and opened all the American Paradox LP's eventually to check color. But that doesn't mean they don't still have me.

Cue 10 kids ordering this with a follow up e-mail begging for a blue copy. You're welcome Pat!

well i would imagine if they checked them all and knew they were gone they would change the pressing info. it still says you might get one. on the other hand how did they ever figure out the pressing number for the blue copies if they didn't even know about them? they must've asked the plant after the fact i guess.

I remember hearing that as well. I mean you could get still get a blue copy but you could also get struck by lightning right after you win the lottery... just not likely.

We did open some, not all of them, nor will we. We found basically a box worth of them. About 30-40 if I remember right. We sold those all on the site about a year or more ago. There could be more but we have no idea and don't plan on opening anymore. Order it and find out kids....

We did open some, not all of them, nor will we. We found basically a box worth of them. About 30-40 if I remember right. We sold those all on the site about a year or more ago. There could be more but we have no idea and don't plan on opening anymore. Order it and find out kids....

do you offer bulk discounts? if lets say someone bought a box of records?

they've finally started showing up on ebay. i'm surprised it took them that long.

Sorry, that was me - I have a black and a blue and decided I could live without the colored one for a brief period of time.

haha, this holiday season every person i know opens their present...

"you uh...got me a strung out record....thanks....i guess"

LOL. ;D

haha, this holiday season every person i know opens their present...

"you uh...got me a strung out record....thanks....i guess"

lol.

yah. except you'd probably get a box of all black or a box of all blue... aka dud or jackpot. you'd completely control the market. i'd probably smash 30 of them and take a picture and post it everywhere i could on the internet.

lol not calling you out or anything. i was just surprised that they took that long to start showing up. usually limited stuff shows up the day it ships it seems like.

Oh no, I know. I'm surprised no one else put one up as well. I'd rather not be the first, heh. :) Okay, I'd rather it not be me at all, but my Fat and No Idea collections had to get a little smaller to help fill the hole all these god damn Trio records are putting in my budget.