My Arcade Fire Collection

cj

I know theres a thread and i posted in there, but im pretty excited that i finally got this finished. I also know most of you dont care about this band but just appreciate the collector nerd factor.

[image]

Top Row: Neon Bible, Funeral, Do They Know It's Halloween (UNICEF Halloween Benefit)

2nd Row: You'd Better Look Out Below (B-Sides and Live Recordings), Neighborhood #2 (Laika) Promo 12"/500, Wake Up 7"

3rd Row: Neighborhood #1, Neighborhood #2, Neighborhood #3 (Black), Neighborhood #3 (Glow in the Dark), Rebellion(Lies) (White)

Bottom Row: Cold Wind/Brazil, Keep the Car Running, Intervention (with Calexico), No Cars Go, Arcade Fire/LCD Soundsystem Split

By the way, what's a fair price for "You'd Better Look Out Below"? On ebay it's listed as buy-it-now for $200 by some crazy guy. I have found it at around $30 ppd (to Norway) in different european distros. Haven't heard it though, but considering...

yeah, i've never even heard of that collection.

and nice job; that's not the easiest collection to put together.

wow thanks everybody, i was pretty pumped but i had no idea everybody else would be so stoked too. it's the first collection ive tried for and now that it's done im trying to think of something else to go for and i hate myself for it!

By the way, what's a fair price for "You'd Better Look Out Below"? On ebay it's listed as buy-it-now for $200 by some crazy guy. I have found it at around $30 ppd (to Norway) in different european distros. Haven't heard it though, but considering...

i've seen it go everywhere from 15 to 130. the guy who has his for 200 must be portugals fraziermart. i watched it for a long time and saw it for 17 bucks so i jumped on it.