ebay stuff: Gaslight Anthem, A wilhelm Scream

ariotofwords

i really dont care that much. i'm just amazed at the amount of flipping on this board when everyone talks it down so much. makes me laugh.

Everyone bitches about flipping. Then they flip themselves and make excuses: "I'm not flipping, I just need money for xxxxx." Well, I got news for you, pal, everyone needs money for something, so it's flipping. Don't make excuses. You're flipping. I could care less. People can do what they want with their own property.

The only things that bother me about flipping on this board is the hypocracy, the silly excuses and the fact that every thread where someone is trying to sell records gets bogged down with people bitching about flipping. Let the fucking witch hunt end already.

i think people feel they have to lie about flipping because they will get bitched at by everybody on here. and then when those people have a record to sell they lie and become hypocrites. look at googlemyass... i have nothing against him and its just an example but he's selling a ton of records that could be considered to be flipping but because he has 1500+ posts nobody says anything. i personally dont care because the world runs on a free market economy and thats all this is. capitalism.

and if you dont like it move to russia!

^joke?

I haven't even gotten my 59 sound yet, the fuck?

still waiting on mine as well

i think virgil said something about shipping the rest of the 59' sounds out later than the other ones.So we're probably a few days behind others, that's probably why people have gotten theirs before us. (i'm hoping.)

i really dont care that much. i'm just amazed at the amount of flipping on this board when everyone talks it down so much. makes me laugh.

Everyone bitches about flipping. Then they flip themselves and make excuses: "I'm not flipping, I just need money for xxxxx." Well, I got news for you, pal, everyone needs money for something, so it's flipping. Don't make excuses. You're flipping. I could care less. People can do what they want with their own property.

The only things that bother me about flipping on this board is the hypocracy, the silly excuses and the fact that every thread where someone is trying to sell records gets bogged down with people bitching about flipping. Let the fucking witch hunt end already.

amen brother.