what's colour of new 4 ferret lps ?

for me,

each album should be press on 3 colours.

white,transparent red,black with red splatter for last night in town

iceberg blue,one side black and one side blue,white with many blue shade colour splatter for versions

half brown and half clear,yellow,black for ii

ash grey,mix all shade of red,black for parasite

id love to see them all on 180g. if ferret wants to start their vinyl catalogue the right way they will press them so that they sound amazing! i can see them possibly doing a 180g press for each and a colored vinyl for each. also i wouldnt expect it to come out on white because the concensus is that white has the poorest sound quality

yeah i dont know if its true but everybody seems to have heard it somewhere in their travels and thats why im thinking there wont be a white release. at the same time knowing most releases lately there wont be a solid color at all, half and half or a swirl or splatter or something like that... i hope poison the well gets to design their own lp though because their artwork is always amazing. even on the cd labels

I honestly have never noticed any difference in sound quality based on color. That's just silly. If someone does a controlled scientific experiment that shows any tendency for a certain color to degrade faster or warp easier, etc. then we'll talk.

I don't like any of these bands, really, so I'll refrain from voting.