7" Pressing Help

Alright. I didn't know that. So, if I had it mastered at one place, I would have them ship it to the pressing factory?

yep. you just need to get this mastered at a place that deals specifically with mastering for vinyl. they'll split the sides and adjust the levels and cut the grooves basically.

My 3 cents.

Use United for the pressing. Any problems I've had in 6 years of using them have been minor.

Use Imprint Indie Printing for the covers if you're not making them yourself

For mastering...if you're trying to be cheap just use United. They can do it in house and it's cheaper than Aardvark now. My last few records were done that way and they sound good.

I've used United for nearly every record I've done. They are quick and they've always fixed any minor screw-ups.

Recordpressing.com and Piratespress.com are both brokers that manufacture through a company called GZ in the Czech Republic. Some people love all the ridiculous colors that come out of there, others don't. I think the only place in the US that'll do wild vinyl is Erika, and they're easily the most expensive.

If you're pressing 200, I'd even suggest trying Musicol. They're rather cheap.