The Pizzaman being 1 hour late to my house...

jaaake

When I used to live in santa cruz the pizza guy was never late to my house. I used to give him bong hits and a good tip. he would always arrive asap and usually with extras.

So you gave drugs to someone who's job it is to drive, what an upstanding and moral citizen you are.

drugs? get the fuck out. a bong rip has never made me drive like an idiot, at least.

When I used to live in santa cruz the pizza guy was never late to my house. I used to give him bong hits and a good tip. he would always arrive asap and usually with extras.

So you gave drugs to someone who's job it is to drive, what an upstanding and moral citizen you are.

I am sorry I offended you. I was alot younger then and was just having fun. I dont smoke anymore so I see where you are coming from, but to be honest in santa cruz and where I am from and currently living, it didnt really make a difference because 80% of the people are already driving stoned and since he accepted it (I wasnt grabbing him by the head and forcing him to take a rip) he was most likely already smoking on the job already.

I'm not saying what I did was right or that driving while stoned is ok. I was just saying that it got my pizza to my house on time and usually with freebees.

moral of the post:

So whether or not you smoke weed you should always have a packed bong ready for the delivery boy. HAHAHA

One time in the dorms, we woke up with the remnants of 3 pizzas, and not one of us knows how that happened as all of us were blackout drunk and no one thinks they could function enough to order coherently. No one knows where the money came from. No one knows who actually went down to pick them up from the front desk. It's all a mystery.

one night my friends and i called dominos to order pizza and we were totally trashed. i blurt out the order and the room number and hung up. like 3 hours later we sobered up some and called back to see where the fuck our food was. turned out i was talking to the recording of the specials. they had like a 4 min intro anytime you called the place.

One time in the dorms, we woke up with the remnants of 3 pizzas, and not one of us knows how that happened as all of us were blackout drunk and no one thinks they could function enough to order coherently. No one knows where the money came from. No one knows who actually went down to pick them up from the front desk. It's all a mystery.

one night my friends and i called dominos to order pizza and we were totally trashed. i blurt out the order and the room number and hung up. like 3 hours later we sobered up some and called back to see where the fuck our food was. turned out i was talking to the recording of the specials. they had like a 4 min intro anytime you called the place.

this wins all the caek.

I am sorry I offended you. I was alot younger then and was just having fun. I dont smoke anymore so I see where you are coming from, but to be honest in santa cruz and where I am from and currently living, it didnt really make a difference because 80% of the people are already driving stoned and since he accepted it (I wasnt grabbing him by the head and forcing him to take a rip) he was most likely already smoking on the job already.

I'm not saying what I did was right or that driving while stoned is ok. I was just saying that it got my pizza to my house on time and usually with freebees.

moral of the post:

So whether or not you smoke weed you should always have a packed bong ready for the delivery boy. HAHAHA

Hey I was just busting your balls, I didn't mean to sound all condesending or high and mighty, sorry.