The Pizzaman being 1 hour late to my house...

jaaake

As a pizza delivery guy myself, I will say I bust my ass to make sure everyone gets their food in a timely manner. However, I am the only one delivering and sometimes we get really busy and people have to wait. Sometimes the ovens are full. Sometimes I have 8+ deliveries at a time. It happens. But we usually tell people if it will be a long time so they can choose to pick up. If they didn't inform you of the wait and it wasn't a small pizza shop then I will have to jump in with unacceptable.

i don't mind waiting an hour for pizza. that's the usual time for my pizza delivery guy to deliver it. they are just always busy and they never fuck up my order and it's always still hot (they make several trips so the food doesnt get cold in the delivery guys car... and the guys who take my order are always cool.. so i don't mind waiting (they always let people know even before they order). and the selection of items is pretty good. i can order a fat salad and a cannoli (kinda defeats the purpose of a salad, but oh well)

then again its a locally owned place and not a chain pizza joint, so im a little more forgiving.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':i39uf2sk]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':i39uf2sk]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I once had a $17 order, and handed the guy $20, and he just walked off. I was going to give him the change anyways, but that just pissed me off.

yea, that's just plain fucking rude... my guy doesnt even ask me if i want change back, he just hands it too me, and counts it too..he's a little old man and he's always polite..

the best pizza guy we ever had was when i lived with 3 other guys. every weekend we'd have people over, and around midnight we'd always call for about 4 pizzas for everyone.. as we were all up partying till the wee hours.. we were such regulars that he wouldn't even knock, he'd jut walk in, set the pizza's down, grab a beer, and smoke weed with whoever was smoking (or a line if it was available) then hit up 1 of 4 of us for the money, and we usually tipped him $5-$10 depending on how much money we had left after beer and pizza.. but nonetheless he'd never asked for tips... we sometimes had to walk out afterhim and stuff the bill in his back pant pocket..

I work in this business, sometimes shit happens, you should be happy they even offer this service

Working in the food industry I tend to be really patient (I kind of always have been with most things, though), but an hour late without even a phone call? That's pretty weak. I understand if they don't have a cell phone, but most do now. I don't mean to argue, maybe I'm just not as patient as I think.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':kh8vjm7n]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':kh8vjm7n]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

this one time we were ordering a pizza at the dorms and they took my phone number down wrong (they have to call you so you can come down and get it). maybe 45 minutes to an hour passes with no pizza, we decide to call them, and it turns out they already tried to deliver it to us. and then we give them the right number. they even call us to make sure that's what it is. and then another half hour passes and still no pizza. we call and they say that they tried again, but we didn't pick up. bullshit. i still have the guy's number saved in my phone from when he called me.

One time in the dorms, we woke up with the remnants of 3 pizzas, and not one of us knows how that happened as all of us were blackout drunk and no one thinks they could function enough to order coherently. No one knows where the money came from. No one knows who actually went down to pick them up from the front desk. It's all a mystery.

When I used to live in santa cruz the pizza guy was never late to my house. I used to give him bong hits and a good tip. he would always arrive asap and usually with extras.

So you gave drugs to someone who's job it is to drive, what an upstanding and moral citizen you are.