Alchemy Index News?

im sure if there was any news virgil would post it or the band would post it on their blog devoted to this album/release. my guess is that the guys in thrice are a little ticked off that preorders got put up on a few websites without the product even being finished/ finalized and will take their sweet time approving and deciding on artwork, covers, and everything else. which could turn out to be well worth the wait. i think there was quite a bit of confusion with when to post the preorders because i think virgil got the go ahead from either vagrant or cobraside to make the preorders available and then thrice said hold on a minute.

The pre-order went up when Virgil got the "OK" from Cobraside which in all actuality they themselves didn't have to begin with from the band or label.

Cobraside fucked up big time but yet VC & Virgil were the ones made out to be the bad guys. Especially when Thrice posted their blog bitching and moaning about that. Understandable...to an extent. But make sure you place the blame on the party that is at fault (Cobraside) and direct the negativity towards them and not the one place that was misled to have the pre-orders up (VC).

/rant