Lifetime Tinnitus record release sleeve

frank

yeah, i can't help much on this, either. i dont think it was record release, but i doubt that the band would remember anything as far as numbers go, seeing as it was sold more than ten years ago. i would email the label (is it glue records??), but i have no idea where that label went (as i haven't seen any other releases from them).

there were 50 of those sleeves made. Nice score.. this one has always been just out of my reach

whoooooa. wayyyy more limited than i thought. crazy. i got it on ebay for like $12.50-$15. NO IDEA it was that rare. huh. well enjoy, frank! haha.

I sure do, Gabe.

Well at least you didn´t pay that much for it when you bought it. Hope that comforts you a bit....

whoooooa. wayyyy more limited than i thought. crazy. i got it on ebay for like $12.50-$15. NO IDEA it was that rare. huh. well enjoy, frank! haha.

I sure do, Gabe.

Well at least you didn´t pay that much for it when you bought it. Hope that comforts you a bit....

haha, it's all good man. it's comforting to know it went to good people.