PO: Crime In Stereo "The Troubled Stateside" LP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

Snagged a purple thanks to my good buddy Nick Heitman. I was computerless when it went up today, but he saved the day. I love this album!

Quick answers:

Thanks for ordering. I'm really stoked about this record. Quick clarifications:

1) No package deals on this one. There will be package deals for Selective Wreckage, Ruiner and Energy's LP.

2) Shipping costing $13.50. If your postage really is that off, we always refund it when it's caught by our staff or pointed out by a customer. Shipping LPs properly is automatically about 1.2 pounds for a single LP. So that's 2 pounds for priority and if you' weren't aware, check out the recent USPS postage rate increases. It's insane. International is now all one flat rate, regardless of country. Parcel post is basically the same price as priority. It sucks. We may consider adding media mail as an option...but a very SLOW option it is. If you feel wronged, you can email me at [email protected] and we'll take care of you. International people-we're working some shit out to make our pre-orders more cost-effective for you. Next month, we're doing all three records at the same time so people can save on postage. So start saving up.

3) The LP is $11 due to licensing fee and the packaging costing a little bit extra-you'll see when they arrive.

4) Shipping next week. On a truck and arriving right after labor day.

This messageboard rules. Long-time lurker, first time poster.

that's going to be an expensive day for me...

i was at work walking all around the street trying to find internet connection to order this, i finally got some, then my battery died. then i found a plug and got back on and then the internet went out.

so i called my mom and got her to order the 3 colors for me.

i hope theres record release lps this weekend!