PO: Crime In Stereo "The Troubled Stateside" LP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick answers:

Thanks for ordering. I'm really stoked about this record. Quick clarifications:

1) No package deals on this one. There will be package deals for Selective Wreckage, Ruiner and Energy's LP.

2) Shipping costing $13.50. If your postage really is that off, we always refund it when it's caught by our staff or pointed out by a customer. Shipping LPs properly is automatically about 1.2 pounds for a single LP. So that's 2 pounds for priority and if you' weren't aware, check out the recent USPS postage rate increases. It's insane. International is now all one flat rate, regardless of country. Parcel post is basically the same price as priority. It sucks. We may consider adding media mail as an option...but a very SLOW option it is. If you feel wronged, you can email me at [email protected] and we'll take care of you. International people-we're working some shit out to make our pre-orders more cost-effective for you. Next month, we're doing all three records at the same time so people can save on postage. So start saving up.

3) The LP is $11 due to licensing fee and the packaging costing a little bit extra-you'll see when they arrive.

4) Shipping next week. On a truck and arriving right after labor day.

This messageboard rules. Long-time lurker, first time poster.

Hah I was actually just going to ask you a question on b9. I presume they aren't, but any chance of them having the records tomorrow?

They'll have them Saturday (when they get to boston)

OH, and the licensing thing. Nitro was awesome about the license. I just don't think they quite got that the download was a "bonus" and not what we were actually "selling" so we'd have to go through a digital AND vinyl license and it would've been a protracted pain in the ass that would've delayed the record. And in two and a half years of digital proliferation...I'm sure you're able to figure out the "free download" at this point.

Ordered purple. Can't get into the new stuff much but this record is great. I guess their going to start shipping now?

You will like Selective Wreckage then.

Yeah, the song on their myspace is awesome from this. Their new stuff isn't bad and I listen to it occasionally. Just can't seem to get into it too much, though. Oh well, siked to get both of these!

I just bought the clear and white for P-Fresh/amsterdamned, but the purple was already sold out before I could get to it. Does anyone on here have an extra they'd be willing to sell to him for a fair price? He's without a doubt the biggest Crime In Stereo fan on this board.

EDIT: He'd be posting this himself but he's at work without a computer, hence why I bought for him.

I weigh 10,000 pounds making me the biggest CIS collector in the world!

I might have one. I don't really collect multiples and why I would enjoy having the rarest color I don't want to dick over a hardcore CIS fan.

P-Fresh had me buy him two clear and one white, so I'm sure he'd be more than happy to swap the clear (which is /500) for the purple if you're up for it.