Interpunk now offering Media Mail

it would be better if it was a flat rate. when i found out interpunk offered media mail a few weeks ago i added random 12" to my cart to see how much shipping would be. shipping goes up $1 for every 12" you add.

$1 per record added isn't really that terrible until you get into order a bigger number of records.

Guest kevinb
they need to start taking paypal, though.
thats what im sayin why the fuck would a company that big not take pay pal? oh n/m its cause pay pal gets a % of every sale.. but still every kid would be using their parents pp acount to buy shit

Yeah, my first release was a compilation. I still have a ton of them, but am not giving any more to interpunk if they ever sell out, because after all shipping is included, I get $3 out of an $8 sale. The CD is worth $5 at the most, and that's ppd.

How do you only get 3 bucks out of an 8 dollar sale, they usually take very little. You should be getting more like 6 or 6.50 out of an 8 dollar sale.

edit: Nevermind I kinda get what your saying.