TP/NR: THE WARDOGS "Spread The Disease" 7"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

THE WARDOGS "Spread The Disease" 7" clear yellow vinyl

THE WARDOGS "Spread The Disease" 7" clear red vinyl

The Wardogs first 7" sees a co-release between Asian Man and Solidarity Recordings. Solidarity compares them to street punk staples like the briggs, rancid, and street dogs. Their members are message boarders (wardogs!) who also happens to be randy from Solidarity's brother and mailorder man at Asian Man. Check out some tunes at their Myspace page, http://www.myspace.com/wardogsattack .

Solidarity has been generous enough to give us a test pressing to one lucky winner. We should have the records in stock early next week.

because i have to pay 2 different labels for the 2 different colors, I cannot make a combined set. But if you buy both copies, email me and I will give you a $1.00 refund. coolio?

i got an email from some dude on the space saying "the only reason your band has a record on asian man is cus you do the mail order"

let me first say that mike and randy decided to do this WAYYY before i started work at asian man. bob (mail order guy) left for japan i had asked mike if he had someone in line. asked me if i wanted the low paying job and i took it.

why asian man/solidarity? why not? asian man has been a label me and randy grew up on. it is everything my band stands for and wefelt it a great fit for us. and we thank him for it why solidarity? 1st off it is something i have been apot of for about 7 years now. randy and i did a band called call for arms, and it was our idea to put our own records out. randy was in the place to put in half so he did and we thank him for it.

the truth is we could have been on a few labels. but we wanted to work wioth people we trusted. who knew they had our backs 100%

i really didn't think i had to explain myself but it's cool. i have nothing to hide.

next im gonna hear that rancid asked us to play only cus greg(wardogs) is a skunx haha

LAME!

so thanks to MIKE/skylar @ asian man and randy @ solidarity. they both helped out in putting out a great release!

xo

i got an email from some dude on the space saying "the only reason your band has a record on asian man is cus you do the mail order"

let me first say that mike and randy decided to do this WAYYY before i started work at asian man. bob (mail order guy) left for japan i had asked mike if he had someone in line. asked me if i wanted the low paying job and i took it.

why asian man/solidarity? why not? asian man has been a label me and randy grew up on. it is everything my band stands for and wefelt it a great fit for us. and we thank him for it why solidarity? 1st off it is something i have been apot of for about 7 years now. randy and i did a band called call for arms, and it was our idea to put our own records out. randy was in the place to put in half so he did and we thank him for it.

the truth is we could have been on a few labels. but we wanted to work wioth people we trusted. who knew they had our backs 100%

i really didn't think i had to explain myself but it's cool. i have nothing to hide.

next im gonna hear that rancid asked us to play only cus greg(wardogs) is a skunx haha

LAME!

so thanks to MIKE/skylar @ asian man and randy @ solidarity. they both helped out in putting out a great release!

xo

dude, dont let it bother you...yet another lame person, claiming to know something they obviously dont...who cares.....people are funny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...