New place for vinyl

I was browsing around a found a new site that opened up. It's www.recordpoolonline.com . It looks new, but they are like ebay without the ebay charges. Check it out !!

You'd be better off just saying it's your website without the B.S. "look what I discovered!" post. We're not fools here.

no seriously its new. I just saw it. I was trying to find an old mike dunn record that I have been looking for. I have tried a bunch of places even here. Theres nothing here for old school house music.

I'm sorry if you guys seemed offened by me say I found a new site. I just thought that maybe it was something that might intrest you guys. I've been on ebay , i like it , but I don't always find what I'm looking for.

Anyway, sorry for dropping the site. I promise I won't say it anymore. But seriously, if anyone can find me some music from mike dunn it would be dope.

Thanks

no seriously its new. I just saw it. I was trying to find an old mike dunn record that I have been looking for. I have tried a bunch of places even here. Theres nothing here for old school house music.

I'm sorry if you guys seemed offened by me say I found a new site. I just thought that maybe it was something that might intrest you guys. I've been on ebay , i like it , but I don't always find what I'm looking for.

Anyway, sorry for dropping the site. I promise I won't say it anymore. But seriously, if anyone can find me some music from mike dunn it would be dope.

Thanks

Sure Joel, gotcha. ;)