i think Far will be playing shows next month.

matt

i made this same thread on vlv but im pumped about. i may be possibly jumping to conclusions but the more i research it the more sense it makes.

2 shows so far

oct 15 - the glass house - pomona, ca

oct 16 - troubadour - hollywood, ca

both shows listed under the name "hot little pony" dont no why it would be under a fake name but either way...

here are my clues

1. myspace page has them from sacramento, ca

2. friends listed include jonah/shaun from the band.

3. the glass house also mentioned a couple weeks ago in a email that a band that had broken up and was featured in AP would be playing soon.

4. then in the new glass house newsletter it says ""you see that we added HOT LITTLE PONY? the "band" broke up like 10 yearsago. they are located not that FAR away. umm, did you get the hint?""

im stoooked.

oh fuck you, now i gotta fly to cali and see a band at the crappy glasshouse?! troubadour is still one of my fav venues in this country. shit shit shit. and snot/human waste project are playing the friday before. dammit! might have to blow my week's vacation already. :(

funny, shaun just emailed me back about finally mailing my revsmile cd. i'm gonna harass him about it now.

i think they owe me guest list since they never played minnesota when i was doing immortal records promo. dicks! i decided after seeing how raped i'd get on ticketmaster tickets that i'm not rich enough to go see these shows, especially mid-week october. i am disappointed but i'll hope for something bigger to happen afterwards. get your recorders ready, i want a live recording at least! 8-)

oh fuck you, now i gotta fly to cali and see a band at the crappy glasshouse?! troubadour is still one of my fav venues in this country. shit shit shit. and snot/human waste project are playing the friday before. dammit! might have to blow my week's vacation already. :(

funny, shaun just emailed me back about finally mailing my revsmile cd. i'm gonna harass him about it now.

i think they owe me guest list since they never played minnesota when i was doing immortal records promo. dicks! i decided after seeing how raped i'd get on ticketmaster tickets that i'm not rich enough to go see these shows, especially mid-week october. i am disappointed but i'll hope for something bigger to happen afterwards. get your recorders ready, i want a live recording at least! 8-)

snot? as in the band from the late 90's early 2000's snot whos singer died in a car accident?

also, while i never got to see a ton of my favorite bands, i did catch far opening for the deftones ones....great fucking times.

from jonah's email list

"OCTOBER(Oct15-16 - Makin the scene around LA to see my fave new band, Hot Little Pony)"

www.theprp.com stated -

Far are planning to reunite for two shows under the moniker of Hot Little Pony in October, dates include:

October 15th Pomona, CA - Glass House

October 16th Los Angeles, CA - Troubadour

+1 for reminding me of Snot. They were part fo the soundtrack for my senior year in high school.

snot? as in the band from the late 90's early 2000's snot whos singer died in a car accident?

also, while i never got to see a ton of my favorite bands, i did catch far opening for the deftones ones....great fucking times.

yes, new singer. i was surprised too but i kinda am interested in seeing it.

i saw far once but i didn't know them at the time. sucks. never came back. i wish i was a little rich right now. maybe if i hadn't spent all my money at VC i'd be able to make it happen :D