12 days of Christmas?

Guest admin1338560633

hey guys, I have meant to set up a bunch of rad sales for xmas, but we have been so busy, it just hasn't happened.

One of the things I had planned was putting up 12 releases that are out of print and having people figure out where they are. Since I am away from my inventory and had to do this from memory, I have posted 8 releases that are out of print. I will post more when I get back to Colorado.

Pretty simple, there are 8 releases (some more than 1 copy), and it is up to you to find them and if you find them, it is up to you to pick up a copy.

Good luck!

a few of them have been purchased and when they are all purchased, I will mention which they were. I guess this was a lot harder for everyone. sorry.

I just posted a 9th out of print release. good luck friends.

About the Tim BArry with white covers. That was one of the out of print titles. We ended up with more vinyl than covers so I asked the nice folks who silk-screened the covers to see if they could screen some more. Trying to get them done, I asked them to just print them on whatever they had around which happened to be white covers. There will only be 25 brown vinyl with white covers and 13 orange/red vinyl with white covers.

i don't mean to spoil any fun, but if anyone is looking for a certain oop colored set, get on it. i'm wishing i had waited since i bought the black set not too long ago...

That must've been the 9th one, because that was the first thing I looked for earlier today and it wasn't up.