TP/PO: TWO COW GARAGE Speaking In Cursive LP/CD/de

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

TWO COW GARAGE Speaking In Cursive deluxe edition 2 LPs,1 CD,pint glass,t-shirt,cozie,button

TWO COW GARAGE "Speaking In Cursive" LP opaque brown vinyl w/ free button and cozie

TWO COW GARAGE "Speaking In Cursive" LP gold vinyl w/ free button,cozie

TWO COW GARAGE "Speaking In Cursive" CD w/ free button and cozie

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylho....=two cow garage

After releasing 3 really incredible albums, Columbus, Ohio's Two Cow Garage are back with the greatest release of their career. Having received comparisons to bands like Lucero and the Drive By Truckers, "Speaking In Cursive" finds the band moving past their influences and finding their sound. Comments on the new songs have compared the band to an alt-country Lawrence Arms which I had never quite thought of until it was brought up. Regardless of comparisons, the album rocks and will fit in nicely with your punk, alt-country, and/or rock records.

I should note that Jon Snodgrass of Drag the River has fully taken Two Cow Garage under his supervision and will tell anyone who will listen that Two Cow are one of the greatest bands on the planet. Two Cow Garage are one of the hardest working bands on the planet. I really hope this album gets them the attention they deserve.

Do yourself a favor and see them when they play the Fest this year and expect to see them out with Drag the River, Glossary, and others this fall.

The vinyl is being pressed on 2 colors (300 on Gold, 700 on Opaque Brown).

This is a very limited edition collection (out of 50 sets) get the following

* 2 copies of the album on vinyl (1 Gold / 1 Opaque Brown)

* a copy of the album on CD

* a Two Cow Garage pint glass

* a Two Cow Garage T-shirt (we finally figured out how to select your shirt size)

* a Two Cow Garage coozie

* a Two Cow Garage button

Records, CDs, and Deluxe sets will ship towards the end of September. The vinyl will come with an mp3 coupon. Test pressing contest winner will be announced in october.

Check out an mp3 for "Your Humble Narrator"

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/TwoCowGarage/01Your%20Humble%20Narrator.mp3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey friends, we just got in the vinyl. I posted photos on a new thread and will be posting photos for all the deluxe set merch. thanks to everyone who pre-ordered this. this thread is now unstickied.