Sooooooo the Ergs are breaking up.

pretty bummed about this. i wish i would've went to see them when they came through last time.

And if you don't care, whatever, but they had really fun shows and I'm beyond displeased with this. Even more reason for those of you going to the Fest to make a point of seeing them.

pretty bummed about this. i wish i would've went to see them when they came through last time.

And if you don't care, whatever, but they had really fun shows and I'm beyond displeased with this. Even more reason for those of you going to the Fest to make a point of seeing them.

i was planning, but it all depends on who's playing that night or at a different club..

The Ergs have consistently put out great reocurds. They put on an amazing live show and they're just really nice, awesome guys. It's a real bummer.

Whether you like them or not, try not to have a huge stupid smile on your face when they play live...it's impossible.

The first time was pretty alright when i saw them. The second time i chose to sit outside and smoke instead.

i never said i didn't care? i'm absolutely dying to see them but the last time they came through cali, they were about 3 hours away and gas was crazy high at the time. i just figured they would be back around sooner or later..

justin, why don't you take pix next time

yeah really...i'm having trouble picturing it.

do you have any kids that come to shows with expensive haircuts, shitty ragged clothing, stand outside shows and are more there to be seen and usually roll up in a $1000-$2000 bike.

and/ or:

a)never have money to pay to get into the shows, but somehow always have money for beer/show up with a case of beer in their bag.

B) only pay when one specific band is going to play

Chicago has a lot of these kids.

Guest kylewilliam

yeah really...i'm having trouble picturing it.

do you have any kids that come to shows with expensive haircuts, shitty ragged clothing, stand outside shows and are more there to be seen and usually roll up in a $1000-$2000 bike.

and/ or:

a)never have money to pay to get into the shows, but somehow always have money for beer/show up with a case of beer in their bag.

B) only pay when one specific band is going to play

i didnt know you lived in tallahassee...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOO

OOOOO

OOO

OO

O

O

O

O

O

O

O

O

O

O

O

Godfuckingdamn that sucks. These guys are one of my favorite bands to see live. And of course they aren't playing Philly one last time. I may have to drop money to travel up to NY to see them one more time.