else

document.write('+':vf7pvxd3]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Yeah I heard this as well, but wtf already. Can anybody tell me what all fifteen I Hate Myself songs are, I can only come up with thirteen. What am I missing?

4 songs LP

3 songs LP

2 songs 7"

3 songs from the 12 hr. turn split LP

1 song from redefiling music

I'm not sure if it's an exclusive song, but they do have a song on a split 7" w/ strikeforce diablo.

the song on the Strikeforce Diablo split 7" is called "to a husband at war" and is included on the CD version of the full length.

I bet it'll be included.

plus, they had a song on the ABC No Rio comp. CD on Level-Plane many moons ago.

plus, if someone can confirm that the 12Hr Turn CD could be out by the Fest. Oh man, that'd be sweet!

the song on the Strikeforce Diablo split 7" is called "to a husband at war" and is included on the CD version of the full length.

I bet it'll be included.

plus, if someone can confirm that the 12Hr Turn CD could be out by the Fest. Oh man, that'd be sweet!

yeah, "to a husband at war" is one and the ABC No Rio comp has the 2 songs from "2 songs" recorded live @ WYNU. I think those won't be on it, but rather an unreleased tune to equal 15.

and Rich (from 12HT) had been car-less and in St. Augustine for years now, but he recently bought a car and can now get over to g-ville to finish up the artwork w/ Var.

Plus, there's still some debate on what all to include (they have an unreleased song and some alternate versions, plus a live set (that was from the same day/station as the I Hate Myself live set) that may or may not be included.

Believe me, I talk to Rich a lot about this (as well as hopefully letting me release it on vinyl), so I'll post any updates!

I bet it'll be included.

yeah, "to a husband at war" is one and the ABC No Rio comp has the 2 songs from "2 songs" recorded live @ WYNU. I think those won't be on it, but rather an unreleased tune to equal 15.

and Rich (from 12HT) had been car-less and in St. Augustine for years now, but he recently bought a car and can now get over to g-ville to finish up the artwork w/ Var.

Plus, there's still some debate on what all to include (they have an unreleased song and some alternate versions, plus a live set (that was from the same day/station as the I Hate Myself live set) that may or may not be included.

Believe me, I talk to Rich a lot about this (as well as hopefully letting me release it on vinyl), so I'll post any updates!

Kouka, you run a label?

dude, that's good news.

tell them some nut in Colorado says to include any unreleased and alternates, live tunes, etc. gimme it all!

dude, that's good news.

tell them some nut in Colorado says to include any unreleased and alternates, live tunes, etc. gimme it all!

believe me, i want it all released too, even the live set is tight..

Kouka, you run a label?

not yet, i have plans to start, hopefully with this release.. but there's some logistics to be worked out.. since the I Hate Myself split 12" is still available. does it make sense to include that on the vinyl release, etc.. i don't know, i think "yes" because i'm a completest. I just have to convince them.