SECOND ROUND OF ASIAN MAN TEST PRESSINGS ON EBAY

What is going on with all the Bruce Willis pics? Am I missing something. Yeah, some people told me putting this up before XMAS is a bad idea. DOH!!!! Oh well. That flexi ? I have no idea where it came from. Just another one of many items that somehow came into my ever growing amount of junk. By the way, the best EBAY item ever was a KID ROCK demo that was somehow in the asian man barrel of junk and I sold it for $400. ME=WINNER!!

hey mike, what's with that lookout flexi? i have one too, no idea of its origins. any info?

Punk planet used to put flexis with their issues. Lookout did one in one of the earliest issues of Punk Planet. Hopeless also did one that was a split 7" between Falling Sickness and the Nobodys.

What is going on with all the Bruce Willis pics? Am I missing something. Yeah, some people told me putting this up before XMAS is a bad idea. DOH!!!! Oh well. That flexi ? I have no idea where it came from. Just another one of many items that somehow came into my ever growing amount of junk. By the way, the best EBAY item ever was a KID ROCK demo that was somehow in the asian man barrel of junk and I sold it for $400. ME=WINNER!!

All I read was that you're a huge fan of Kid Rock and I'm starting rumors all over the Intrawebs.

All I read was that you're a huge fan of Kid Rock and I'm starting rumors all over the Intrawebs.

he takes PUNK ROCK and it mixes it with the HIP HOP.

FOREVER!

hey mike, what's with that lookout flexi? i have one too, no idea of its origins. any info?

Punk planet used to put flexis with their issues. Lookout did one in one of the earliest issues of Punk Planet. Hopeless also did one that was a split 7" between Falling Sickness and the Nobodys.

Hey Virgil, do you know where I could possibly track down one of those Falling Sickness/Nobodys flexis? Zack, the bassist from Sickness, is one of my close friends and he'd probably shit his pants if I got my hands on one.