NMDS is fucking dead

randysxe

from there myspace bulletin:

"After almost ten years of NMDS there seems to be no more dead horse left to kick. We will be playing a pre-Fest show in Tampa on October 29th, and The FEST itself looks like it will be our final show as NMDS. Thanx to everyone that have been rad over the years. You know who you are.

On a couple of positive notes, there are no hard feelings between any of us, and we have our new bands GATORFACE and VIRGINS both releasing shit this year. There is also a new project in the works with a certain sadistic magician that hopefully some of you will be stoked about. More to come on that front later."

they pretty much told me this when they opened for PiB. they said they will always try to play the fest since they have played it every year but other shows probably wont happen.

they said the only reason they played the florida dates on the PiB show was because PiB really wanted them on the florida leg of the tour and pretty much begged them to do it.

Seems like everyone was focusing on their side projects more than NMDS. bummer but no surprise for me.