Sublime - S/T 2xLP

while we're on the subject of sublime vinyl, whats the deal with the 40 oz to freedom repress? I can only find it listed on ebay for a pretty hefty $35 plus shipping - not cheap. Anyone know if any distros will be/are carrying this?

here's the ebay link (http://cgi.ebay.com/SUBLIME-40-OZ-TO-FREEDOM-2XLP-GATEFOLD-CRANBERRY_W0QQitemZ130254732843QQihZ003QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem), the seller is dubmaverick, and in the listing it's talking like the seller (dubmaverick - posts here does he not?) is responsible for the pressing. What's the score?

while we're on the subject of sublime vinyl, whats the deal with the 40 oz to freedom repress? I can only find it listed on ebay for a pretty hefty $35 plus shipping - not cheap. Anyone know if any distros will be/are carrying this?

here's the ebay link (http://cgi.ebay.com/SUBLIME-40-OZ-TO-FREEDOM-2XLP-GATEFOLD-CRANBERRY_W0QQitemZ130254732843QQihZ003QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem), the seller is dubmaverick, and in the listing it's talking like the seller (dubmaverick - posts here does he not?) is responsible for the pressing. What's the score?

Haha Dubmaverick is a certified dickbag seller. Sorry if anyone knows him but after the Melvins incident I wouldn't buy shit off that dude.

ok, thanks for the warning about the seller, but what the fuck is up with getting hold of that record for a reasonable price??

Not sure. I'm not a big fan so I haven't looked into it. Chances are it's not officially out yet. Dubmaverick works for a distro and tends to "presell" items before they're available. For the Melvin's album he was actually "preselling" them before the label even finished assembling them to send out. Also he was selling them for $80 claiming it would be cheaper than most places and Hydra Head (the label) said they planned on selling them for around $50.

So I'd hold off for a bit and see if they pop up.

Actually these came out quite a while ago (a year+ probably) there was the one that dubmaverick is selling and there was also one on glow in the dark vinyl

yeah my little brother got the glow in the dark at hot topic... and i picked up the cranberry at a local record store for 25 bucks.... Stoked for the S/T to be pressed on something other than a pic disc

• 4 weeks later...