Suggest me some music

mcm1610

phenomenal record...friends of mine...any fan of TSTCTC is a friend of mine

One of my top 5 from last year. Are they nice guys? I talked to one of them about 4 years ago when I first saw them. Seemed cool.

Thank goodness there are more fans out there. Well, I have a biased opinion...but I've never seen any of them be anything but nice in the entire time I've known them (7+ years?). actually my post earlier w/ suggestions of bands to check out ties in with this. The last band I listed, Christian James and the Coyotes, is Kevin Jones' (TSTCTC's lead vocalist) 1st cousin's band, Kevin helped him w/ the recordings that they did and production and such.

For fans of the TSTCTC though...from what I've been told they may have reached the end of the road...I know Kevin is working on a solo record...or was last time we spoke. Their old bassist (from the first record and before) Carl is roomates w/ one of my best friends and live about 45 min. from where I am and they apparently play music all day and all night but don't have a definite band as of yet.

I know there are kids on here that have labels that put out vinyl...somebody needs to put out Cotton Teeth on vinyl

The TSTCTC daytrotter sessions slayed.

Being that DayTrotter records straight to tape...that would be most ideal for a Vinyl release...

[rant] tired of digitally recorded music being released on vinyl...defeats the purpose in my opinion...analogue to analogue and digital to digital[/rant]

as the iPod was on shuffle the other night I was reminded of another "Punk" artist gone alt-country/acoustic that you should snag

Nikola Sarcevic from the band Millencolin...I dare say I enjoy his solo albums more so than I enjoyed Millencolin in their heyday (I was quite the fan back then)

Chamberlain: Exit 263 & The Moon My Saddle

Has Limbeck not been mentioned yet?

The Refreshments: The Bottle & Fresh Horses

Foundation: Foundation (Rob from Ann Beretta)

Attack In Black: The Curve Of The Earth

Any Matt Pryor / New Amsterdams stuff

Carpenter: The Law Of The Land

Paul Westerberg / Grandpaboy: Stereo / Mono