is radiohead vinyl worth anything?

tim

Guest conoley

Most Radiohead vinyl is still in print, but it sometimes sells for a lot because it's an import for people in North America and sometimes goes for long times between pressings.

My friend who works at a record store gave me a Hail To The Thief LP he wrote off. I don't care for Radiohead at all. A quick look at ebay shows one being sold BIN for $50 and one listed in Australia at $5. Should I list it? Does anyone want to trade for it?

It's not incredibly rare or anything. Some people just like to gouge on ebay just because they can and more often than not, someone will fall for it. I'd be willing to take it off your hands if you want to look at my list.

My friend who works at a record store gave me a Hail To The Thief LP he wrote off. I don't care for Radiohead at all. A quick look at ebay shows one being sold BIN for $50 and one listed in Australia at $5. Should I list it? Does anyone want to trade for it?

i'll take it off you also. i'm in the UK so obviously, itd be better for you to post it stateside, but if no-one wants it, think of me!

what bands you into for trading?