Vinyl Storage Cooler Than the Expedit!

Guest falloutcollapse

if it is solid timber, it will increase the price by heaps. also depends what type of timber you use. their draw runner system wouldnt be cheap either. but still, 12,500 is way too much

I don't care about the wood used THAT much. Plus, I just think that if you use each drawer to capacity, wouldn't the drawers somewhat tip when you pull it out?

If I can somehow figure out a way to get some cool power tools as wedding gifts...

Do it, I got a great Bosch Compound Miter Saw for a wedding gift. We registered for all the standard stuff, but I made sure to put on a couple thing on our registry that were just for me.

Cool part is, the wife likes the power tools as much as I do. Score.

if it is solid timber, it will increase the price by heaps. also depends what type of timber you use. their draw runner system wouldnt be cheap either. but still, 12,500 is way too much

I don't care about the wood used THAT much. Plus, I just think that if you use each drawer to capacity, wouldn't the drawers somewhat tip when you pull it out?

With those prices they're using good enough rails that they can hold all the weight, even when full, while the drawers are open.

With those prices they're using good enough rails that they can hold all the weight, even when full, while the drawers are open.

exactly. theyll be top of the range rails at that price