Pics: Cobra Skulls - Sitting Army

minty

Damn, Gunner won't even sell to the U.S anymore?

I could always order them for y'all and send them out...but it would cost a fortune. It cost me €18ppd just for that record which is like $30ish.

Well, he specifically mentioned Sink or Swim. But he didn't bother to give me a price on the remainder of the order, so fuck it.

are there any plans for a US release?

I believe Toby is still talking about doing this. Not sure when. I also think Gunner might not have any in the US as I believe they are exclusively the European distro for this (I believe I heard the phrase "Toby would shit himself if he saw this in America"...so take that for what it's worth).

With the group buy I did these were about $25ppd. Of course that was like 16 records so it's not easy. The weak dollar and shipping are a bitch.

are there any plans for a US release?

I believe Toby is still talking about doing this. Not sure when. I also think Gunner might not have any in the US as I believe they are exclusively the European distro for this (I believe I heard the phrase "Toby would shit himself if he saw this in America"...so take that for what it's worth).

With the group buy I did these were about $25ppd. Of course that was like 16 records so it's not easy. The weak dollar and shipping are a bitch.

why not just press the fucking thing then??

yeah, I don't get it either. I swear this band is coming up pretty quick, people are into them, I see people talking about they like them and people want it pressed, yet nothing happens and people have to spend $30 to get one overseas and when it gets pressed a year after the record originally came out, it doesn't sell as well as it could have.

I dunno, it seems like a no brainer to me, but maybe there is something holding him back. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...