Pics: Cobra Skulls - Sitting Army

minty

From Gunner Records:

Hello Everybody,

the cobra skulls - sitting army is out...just in time for their first european tour...

The CD/LP both have as last song cobralectric instead of the US version has cobracoustic ...there are some little artwork differences as well and the LP version is on green vinyl and limited to 500 copies...

please everybody get your own copy....it's a great album!

see you out there in october...

cheers

gunnar

I ordered on Wednesday, So I will post pictures when I get the record! Sooooo stoked, especially because it's on green vinyl which is what I wanted all along! I hope Cobralectric is just as good as the acoustic version...that was one of my favorite songs on the record.

EDIT:

Got it today, here's the pics!

[image]

[image]

FUCK YEAH.

has it been pressed?

gunner records has pressed this and they're in... It's not looking like we'll be able to get them in the US through VC or anything similar... red scare has been talking about it getting it pressed for awhile now, but he's also been talking about a falcon repress, so who knows...

I'll probably get my hands on copies of both of the latest german Gaslight releases (Sink LP and Senor 10") and the Cobra Skulls LP, so keep your eyes out for a thread in the Sale/Trade/Wants section over the weekend. It'll have prices and be first come, first serve

will definitely look for this. last group buy worked out well.

would it be too much to ask for you to shoot me a pm when you post this? i'm 100% sure i'll be in.

I'll probably get my hands on copies of both of the latest german Gaslight releases (Sink LP and Senor 10") and the Cobra Skulls LP, so keep your eyes out for a thread in the Sale/Trade/Wants section over the weekend. It'll have prices and be first come, first serve

Never mind. Same boat as Virgil, currently no sales to the U.S.