Photos of new Vinyl Collective and SH tshirts

Guest admin1338560633

We just picked up the new Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home t-shirts. Your pre-orders for these shirts should go out today. We think they all turned out awesome and I even convinced my Mom to rock one! There are still shirts available, but they are going fast so don’t miss out on these supper limited t-shirts.

[image]

Andy, who now handles mailorder for Vinyl Collective shows that with his new Vinyl Collective Vinyl Bin t-shirt, he will never have a case of the Mondays.

[image]

My mom is up helping us out by watching our son while we lose our minds at all the orders that are going out today. Thanks Mom! and thanks for modeling our new Vinyl Collective logo t-shirt.

[image]

ere is a close up of Steph rocking a brown Vinyl Bin t-shirt. The logo looks much more proportioned on the bigger shirts, this is a Youth Medium.

[image]

I am rocking one of our red printed VC logo t-shirts. This is a size large.

[image]

On the back of the logo t-shirts, we put on the upper left shoulder, “Yes, They still make Vinyl”.

[image]

Even though we don’t have this shirt for sale in the VC store, I thought some of you might be interested in our “I Celebrate Their Entire Catalog” T-shirt that Andy is modeling. Show your support for Suburban Home and your love for Office Space by rocking this new shirt. Wear it out and hear compliments from all of your friends.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/IndieHQ/Items/shicts?

[image]