How hard is The Devil Wears Prada vinyl find?

daniel

Pretty childish responses. I've never heard of TDWP publicly preaching or scorning any bands like Behemoth for their beliefs. Nerg, or whatever his name is, needs to grow up.

And TDWP are a talented, enjoyable band who don't claim to be anything they're not.

thank you! i think people are reading into them to much these are dudes that are just playing music that they love... ha ha theyre by far from original but so what!.... Behemoth is just mad because they've been around for 20,000 years and tdwp is getting more recognition than them, thats pretty imature & disrespectfull to completely call someone out on their belifes while playing a show with them... fuck that i dont respect that at all

brent, i believe you just brought a tear to my eye. i share the hate as well. terrible band. if you are going to be a christian metalcore band, believe in the god you are writing about. ryan and sherlock, you guys have also brought a tear to my eye....(this is the part where i choke up and say, "love you guys...... :'(")

is there a story here I'm missing?

nope, no story. understanding is the key

my favorite the devil wear prada story is when they were playing a show and played before behemoth. And Nergal basically rose up on stage and said "fuck your music and fuck your beliefs"

that needs to be a TV show, When Black Metal And Christian Metal Collide.

couldn't be any worse then that man vs wild show.

By the way, I was at that show. The guys from Behemoth tore up a bible on stage and said, "I was handed this backstage and was told it was the book of life. Well, I don't think it's the book of life, more like the BOOK OF LIES!!!!"

And then they went on to insult all the christian bands (but just TDWP were christian) on the tour (Sounds Of The Underground) which was hilarious. I love Behemoth.

they're christian? meh. I've booked them a couple times, they're really nice guys, always been really respectful to me, the people who helped run the show with me and the venue.

As for Rise Records, I have no care for the label either way, but I will say that The Years Gone By from NJ, the pop punk band, they're fucking AWESOME. And I did a date of the Rise Records showcase tour last week and every single band was incredibly nice and helpful (they stuck around to help clean up the venue! what band(s) does that anymore?!) and all got Tattoo'd at the shop a block away, haha. They're all okay and two thumbs up in my eyes.