How hard is The Devil Wears Prada vinyl find?

daniel

Seriously. Fuck this band so hard.

My hatred from them knows no boundaries.

brent, i believe you just brought a tear to my eye. i share the hate as well. terrible band. if you are going to be a christian metalcore band, believe in the god you are writing about. ryan and sherlock, you guys have also brought a tear to my eye....(this is the part where i choke up and say, "love you guys...... :'(")

my favorite the devil wear prada story is when they were playing a show and played before behemoth. And Nergal basically rose up on stage and said "fuck your music and fuck your beliefs"

that needs to be a TV show, When Black Metal And Christian Metal Collide.

couldn't be any worse then that man vs wild show.

my favorite the devil wear prada story is when they were playing a show and played before behemoth. And Nergal basically rose up on stage and said "fuck your music and fuck your beliefs"

that needs to be a TV show, When Black Metal And Christian Metal Collide.

couldn't be any worse then that man vs wild show.

that is funny as all "hell". i always wanted to see that man vs. wild set in compton or watts. we could do it on Martin Luther King, Jr. drive and call the episode, MAN vs. WILD... THE CONCRETE JUNGLE. that muthafucka wouldn't last 7 days, more 7 minutes. if they do this i want credit for the episode. how you been mr. silentgods.

shit dude, just getting over hurricane Ike, i only got back power Friday, i was in the dark most of the week. 3 of the shows i was going to in the next 2 weeks got cancelled. which bums me out, but at least the butthole surfers are still playing.

hows stuff in ohio, joe?

ohio got hit hard, also by ike. we lost power for 3 days. some people's power is still out. we got what the reporters call, a ohio hurricane. fucked up and it was awesome as well.

Seriously. Fuck this band so hard.

My hatred from them knows no boundaries.

brent, i believe you just brought a tear to my eye. i share the hate as well. terrible band. if you are going to be a christian metalcore band, believe in the god you are writing about. ryan and sherlock, you guys have also brought a tear to my eye....(this is the part where i choke up and say, "love you guys...... :'(")

is there a story here I'm missing?

I figure you deserve a real answer after we've all had our fun. Answer is you are probably not going to find it for less that $25. Hot Topic seems to be fairly random with the vinyl they put on sale, which is why you found it for $9 there. Your only other option would be to bid on ebay for one, and get lucky with a cheap auction.