Paramore - Riot vinyl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had no trouble at all with that lifetime vinyl order. i got through whenever it went up, ordered 2 copies, paid, and received my records about 2 weeks later in the mail. it is definitely the worst pressing of any record that i've heard in a while though. it sounds like fucking garbage.

Just got off the phone with Fueled By Ramen. The vinyl was supposed to arrive yesterday, but now it is arriving tomorrow. Orders will be shipped by Friday or Monday.

Is the blue marble really sold out?

Not sure. The reason that I actually called is because the webstore was insane last night and I didn't get an e-mail from FBR confirming that the order went through, so I just wanted to check that it did. And I asked when it is shipping as well.

Not sure. The reason that I actually called is because the webstore was insane last night and I didn't get an e-mail from FBR confirming that the order went through, so I just wanted to check that it did. And I asked when it is shipping as well.

Yeah, I never got an e-mail either, but in my account it says that the order is received. Does that mean that they actually got it, as far as you know?

Just got off the phone with Fueled By Ramen. The vinyl was supposed to arrive yesterday, but now it is arriving tomorrow. Orders will be shipped by Friday or Monday.

Looks like it. It wasn't an option when I placed my order, so I went with white.

It says they will be getting more in 2008.

http://store.fueledbyramen.com/albumview.asp?idproduct=47122

Yeah, I never got an e-mail either, but in my account it says that the order is received. Does that mean that they actually got it, as far as you know?

My page says "order status: paid". I would assume the status of recieved means that they got your order but you didn't pay yet... maybe. If you want to call them and check, the number is (813) 887-4240.