Paramore - Riot vinyl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw like 4 copies of this at Hot Topic last week at the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL. I was there with the family for some holiday shopping. I didn't even bother to look at the price tag. I thought it was weird because I remembered reading a bunch of posts here about how they didn't have any full lengths on vinyl. They had the Cash 7" too, but I already have the square one so I didn't bother spending $5+ tax on it. They had a bunch of other stuff I probably could have flipped on eBay (Say Anything 2xLP on colored vinyl?) if I cared enough to know what the hell it was.

THE SITE IS SO FUCKING SLOW I guess there ARE a lot of people ordering this.

no way in hell it can be slower than when the lifetime record went up. good lord....

Not sure how slow that was, but this won't even let me add it to the cart! Every time I do, I wait for a few minutes and it says timeout expired or something. Apparently a lot of people are having this problem, judging by the comments on the myspace bulletin comments.

Fueled By Ramen's web sales are horrible when they put new items up...hopefully this isn't as big of a disaster as the Lifetime LP

Someone please explain this Lifetime disaster!!

I'm tired and want to sleep. I don't want to wait much longer. lol.

what i remember of it was, waiting at least 2 hours after midnight for them to go up. putting in an order for 2, ended up getting refunded. some people bought five though. lame! then something about that being too many, so they refunded people for 2 and only sent them 3. idk, i'm so tired and i hardly remember anyways. in the end, i got on of my friends extras, thankfully.

The site was slow as hell, and for some reason, they sold WAY more than they had. They had to take red vinyl copies back from the band. They limited it to 5 copies per customer (which is insane), and a lot of people actually received 5 copies on red vinyl (which was limited to I think 250? I don't remember). The rest of us received 1 copy, like 2 months later. The whole thing was retarded. I was so angry about it I just flipped it on eBay for $50. Problem solved. Not a very good album anyway. I hate reunions.