DEXTER (showtime show)

jhulud

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching this lately and I totally loved season 1. Anyone else feel like the first few episodes of season 2 make it feel more like a soap opera than anything? Jeez. Well I'll stick it out cause I love Dex but jeez. How many eps in is season 3?

12 in every season. the 9th episode just aired.

One thing that I am really digging this season which I forgot to mention...or maybe I already have...is that there's more development into the other characters. Angel and Matsuka are two that come to mind.

definitely. but i realized after awhile that angel doesnt talk about his daughter much any more. but progression is key, i guess. and matsuka wasn't in the episode two weeks ago, and he was in the last episode for like a minute. i hope we see more of him. he's the funniest character in the entire show. well, not counting angel's little speech impediment.

Season 1 is great.

Season 2 kind of sucked though I did like the fact that there were tons of boobs.

Season 3 is great also.

What didnt you like about season 2? I thought season 2 blew season 1 away and I thought season 1 was amazing.

Season 3 is fucking insane. This is getting super intense. I had a feeling shit would end up going down with Miguel. Hes out of his goddamn mind! I love this show.

Season 1 is great.

Season 2 kind of sucked though I did like the fact that there were tons of boobs.

Season 3 is great also.

What didnt you like about season 2? I thought season 2 blew season 1 away and I thought season 1 was amazing.

Season 3 is fucking insane. This is getting super intense. I had a feeling shit would end up going down with Miguel. Hes out of his goddamn mind! I love this show.

backed on both comments. miguel is just... i dont know. jimmy smits is such a good actor. i think his voice is kinda funny, but he actually makes me HATE miguel. like, seriously hate him. sign of a good actor if you only see the character, not the actor.

backed on both comments. miguel is just... i dont know. jimmy smits is such a good actor. i think his voice is kinda funny, but he actually makes me HATE miguel. like, seriously hate him. sign of a good actor if you only see the character, not the actor.

Yea I HATE Miguel now too. I cant stand Deb either. She annoys the hell out of me. She can never control herself and does a lot of stupid shit on the show. I was just thinking about that when I was watching the episode where they find Anton all tied up....if I can find her as annoying as I do then she must be a good actress. I never thought much of Jimmy Smits acting one way or the other but after this season I think hes great. He plays the nice guy/psycho path REALLY well.

dude since the beginning of the series, deb has hooked up with like 7 or 8 different guys.

haha yea deb gets around on the show and she always gets with guys that she shouldnt like the FBI dude or whatever from last season and now a CI. not sure how that happens when shes so annoying, bitchy and unattractive haha.