DEXTER (showtime show)

jhulud

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but seriously is anybody else upset that dexter got with rita?! he's not supposed to have feelings, i guess it makes sense that hes trying to fit in, but it sucks. something devastating better happen between them.

this is what makes the show the show, haha. the whole show is back and forth between him not having feelings at all, to showing development. him being with rita shows that he has the potential to be a completely sociable human. at least that's my take on it. vote rita.

it's so weird seeing his character on six feet under. i've grown so attached to dexter as a character and human being (i saw dexter first), and now looking at videos on youtube it's like he has this whole undercover, gay sex life!

as opposed to a whole undercover serial killer life?

I totally dig his character on Six Feet Under because its so different from his character on Dexter... Particularly that scene where he burst into song in a daydream. Classic stuff.

it's so weird seeing his character on six feet under. i've grown so attached to dexter as a character and human being (i saw dexter first), and now looking at videos on youtube it's like he has this whole undercover, gay sex life!

as opposed to a whole undercover serial killer life?

yeah, because i dont think of it as Michael C. Hall playing Dexter. i think of it like Dexter's a real person, and aside from the killing, he's going to discos and popping pills and getting with a whole bunch of dudes.

Off to a good start...I do hope that they don't spend the whole season on any angles of Dexter being paranoid he's going to be found out. It was enough last season.

That's the only "eh" part since you know if the series isn't going to end, he's not going to get found out any time soon. I do like the story lines though, should be interesting. Everyone seems to have something going on with them.

That's what I have liked about the show, each character has something going on like you said Sammy. It keeps you interested in them.

I did find it amusing that the IA officer is the same actress that plays Agent Lee on NCIS...if anyone else watches that show also.

She was also the secretary in Arliss.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah, its taken some time to get the ball rolling, but once it does it fucking snowballs quick.

i will say, though, that i really don't like the yuki/deb subplot. it's like yuki is giving deb shit for no reason, but i dont feel there's that much depth with (or there hasn't been enough time invested in) the quinn character. laguerta isn't really doing much either, but hopefully her whole chicky heinz thing will pay off.

Way stoked to get in to this show. Downloading seasons 1, 2, and whatever of 3 that has aired now.

Season one is pretty good. Season two kicks the shit out of it though, imo.

very true. season one was based off of the book (i don't know how loosely or tightly they stuck to the story), and according to the reviews off amazon, the book sucked. writers took it their own way after the first season.