Gaslight Anthem test pressing?

I was selling stuff off to work on a bunch of tattoos, then this came along . There was no way I could let this get past me . This album helped me through the last few months, which has been the toughest times I've ever dealt with. When the hype fades and the trends die, this record will always mean the world to me . I can't wait to get it .

I was selling stuff off to work on a bunch of tattoos, then this came along . There was no way I could let this get past me . This album helped me through the last few months, which has been the toughest times I've ever dealt with. When the hype fades and the trends die, this record will always mean the world to me . I can't wait to get it .

Ever get the black copy?

yeah, no disrespect by any means. The album means a lot to me as well and as much hate as there is on this board for this band, i really enjoy sink or swim a ton! I would love to own a test press myself, but luck has not been on my side and since I've got other things to spend my money on right now, my other 7 colors will have to work for now, lol

as much hate as there is on this board for this band,

What board are you looking at?

the one we're posting on. Sure, there is lots of love, but for a time there, every single thread turned into an argument about how this band doesn't deserve it, too much hype, bla bla bla. It seems to have calmed down a bit over the past few months