Gaslight Anthem test pressing?

The current USA pressing was made at URP using the mothers from GZ. So it looks very similar and benefits from the DMM. Should sound identical. I believe the only noticeable, small difference is that the URP version ALSO has the catalog # hand-etched in the run-off groove.

This test either originated from the band or Hellbent. I know that a concerted effort was made by Hellbent to make sure NONE of these ended up on Ebay. Go figure.

-- But, in all seriousness, what would you creeps be willing to pay for one of these IF YOU KNEW 100% of the $ would go to charity?

(I don't have one to sell you, so don't start writing me, but I just wondered how the GA collector nerds would feel if it was sanctioned and righteous, not just Ebay? I know I would think it was cool. I just thought it might be interesting to start the conversation, hypothetically.)

The current USA pressing was made at URP using the mothers from GZ. So it looks very similar and benefits from the DMM. Should sound identical. I believe the only noticeable, small difference is that the URP version ALSO has the catalog # hand-etched in the run-off groove.

This test either originated from the band or Hellbent. I know that a concerted effort was made by Hellbent to make sure NONE of these ended up on Ebay. Go figure.

-- But, in all seriousness, what would you creeps be willing to pay for one of these IF YOU KNEW 100% of the $ would go to charity?

(I don't have one to sell you, so don't start writing me, but I just wondered how the GA collector nerds would feel if it was sanctioned and righteous, not just Ebay? I know I would think it was cool. I just thought it might be interesting to start the conversation, hypothetically.)

5$ ppd.

var, you know I've already written you about it, so you know how I feel and I'll be honest, I would only spend serious money if it were going to help someone. I'm not going to pay someones down payment on a new car, but if some venue is gonna get closed down or someone needs help with medical bills(I just got my own ER bill, could use some help, lol) and regardless if it were $20 or $50 or $200, it wouldn't end up on eBay, bummer to see that, some intern is gonna be rich now, LOL I won't post here how much I would pay, but it would help out whoever needed the money nice enough. Oh well, I'm anxious to see how much this goes for...

I still just don't understand the hype...

Is hype just another word for popularity nowadays? I don't see what is different about this band. People like/dislike this band just like every other band.

Yea, but people seem to go crazy for this band in particular. The lyrics are often awkward or corny, they don't appear to be anything special as far as actual musical talent goes, and the sound isn't overly unique, but people blow their load every time something about the band comes up.

And let me clarify that I'm not a hater, I play their songs every so often, but they're not by any means special.