New Vinyl Collective contest and interview

Guest admin1338560633

I'll ask again, any idea when the contest ends?

Is the winner the first person who gets them all correct? Because I imagine more than one person will get them right.

Even with guessing the colors, though? There's definitely a pretty big number of possibilities once you factor in color.

Yeah I guess you're right.... Although each record only has a couple variations if it was on color.

I'm no math major, but that means there could be dozens if not hundreds of permutations. Because you have to get every single record's color right (I'm betting, since it seemed like all of us figured out the 11 records).

Guest Admin

we will announce the winnner on July 31st. I wish all of you good luck. This ended up being a really fun contest. I am blown away by the response and the amount of time some people put into this.

thanks everybody.

Guest Admin

it gives everyone a chance to get their answers in. I am an equal opportunist! The first person to get everything answered correctly will win though so don't worry.

it gives everyone a chance to get their answers in. I am an equal opportunist! The first person to get everything answered correctly will win though so don't worry.

Everything including colors?

I think that you should take everyone who got every single thing right and then draw from that pool of people for the overall winner. There was no rule anywhere saying that the first person in won.